Thursday, September 4, 2008

Geometry Project


Your project must have the following:




1. Your Name
2. Your own original Title!
3. The Graph of the lines (If you need a reminder, look below for steps
4. The Algebra Equations (minimum 10) matching your design


Getting started:
Start from the top corner, make a line down to the first bottom dot (away from the edge), and work your way along from there. Make a second layer in another color, starting at the top corner and making a line down to the third or fourth dot away from the edge. You will get a different curve. With the square pattern, you can start over again from each remaining corner, repeating these two curves.

2 comments:

tanne said...

Hey, this is Tanne Bratton from your 1st period class. I'm sick at home, but I'm working on my project, I have everything but the 10 equations! I'm so confused, I understand the formula, but not where the x and y axis are.

Niloo J said...

Hi Tanne,
The X and Y axis are the two original lines you statred with. You should have connected the first highest point on the y-axis (vertical) and the point (1,0) on the x-axis (horizontal)